Exercise Science Degree Program
What does Randall's Exercise Science Degree have to offer?
Opportunities with an Exercise Science degree:
The Exercise Science program has been established to provide a general health and exercise specific education to prepare students for a career that is health and medically based in a variety of public service settings or to allow students to continue their education in graduate school in a related, specialize field. Students will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge in the field of Exercise Science.
- Knowledge of key health and nutrition principles and how they are utilized and applicable for specific individuals in varying populations.
- Knowledge of the organization of the human body and how the body functions every day and how it responds under exercise conditions.
- Critical thinking skills through analytical activities.
- Research skills in the field of health and exercise science by developing a topic and supporting it with concise, descriptive, and organized information.
"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore, honor God with your body." - 1 Corinthians 6:19-20