Student Complaints and Appeals

Randall University Student Complaints and Appeals

RU students may submit a complaint to RU through the following form:

Click or drag a file to this area to upload.

Request a Review and/or Appeal of a Complaint

Students who have completed RU’s complaint process through the conclusion of an appeal, and feel that RU has not satisfactorily addressed their complaint, may request a review of certain types of complaints to the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (OSRHE) and/or RU’s accreditor, Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS). For more information, see the links below.  The OSRHE link also provides complaint review information for out-of-state students attending RU through the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA).


OSRHE Student Complaint Appeal Process


TRACS Student Complaint Appeal Process

Complaints Against Member Institutions or TRACS

TRACS Complaint Processing Form