We offer scholarships and financial aid to ensure any prospective student has a real opportunity to be here. At Randall, 40% of students graduate debt-free and the other 60% graduates with 40% less debt than the national average. We will assist you in getting the lowest cost available.
The family atmosphere that permeates the Randall campus is real. Care and support are a part of our culture from the top down – between students, faculty, staff, administration, and the community. Students of all walks of life find common ground, mutual respect, and
friendship on our intimate campus.
Our small class sizes help students develop real relationships and lifelong connections with our devoted faculty and staff, while also getting one-on-one educational support and spiritual mentoring.
Randall University offers a real college experience – in-person learning, chapel services, on-campus housing and meals, athletics, and organized student activities in a small, intimate setting. Randall students graduate with a recognized degree and lifelong relationships, setting them on the path to realize their personal, professional, and spiritual goals in life.
If you would like to learn a little more about us, we’ll send you info. If you’d like to schedule a visit, we’d love to meet you!