Apply to Randall
We're excited that you're interested in Randall University! Click the "Apply Now" button below and begin your online application.
We know that you may have many questions as you consider traveling abroad for your college studies. Please don't hesitate to contact us, if we can be of help. You may request further information to the right or contact an Admissions Representative directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be our pleasure to help you!
Required Application Documents
You will need to submit the following documents to apply to be a student at Randall University. Several of these forms can be found below.
- Application for Admission: Complete the International Student Application for Admission online and submit a nonrefundable application fee of $50 to the Admissions Office.
- Transcript: Official transcript of completed secondary school with notarized translations if not in English. Official transcripts of all university work completed are required. If completed outside of the U.S. transcripts must be translated into English and evaluated by an approved credential evaluation service. These services can be located on the web at: www.ece.org, gceus.com, www.jsilny.com, or wes.org.
- TOEFL: : If English is not the student’s native language, they are required to take the TOEFL test. The test score must be 500 (paper-based), 173 (computer-based), or 61 (internet-based). Information on the TEOFL test can be found at www.toefl.org. Or, a transcript from an English Language School (ELS) showing a completion of level 108.
- Official ACT and/or SAT scores: ACT or SAT score report. If student is under 21 years of age, the ACT/SAT is required. The ACT/SAT is not required if the student is over 21 years of age. Please do not submit copies. Arrange to have their ACT/SAT scores sent directly to us from the testing center. Our ACT school code is 3413. Our SAT school code is 0927. If your country does not offer the ACT and/or SAT, please email email@example.com for more information.
- Affidavit of Support: An Affidavit of Financial Support and a statement from a bank that indicates the availability of funds for the student to attend school for at least one year is required. The affidavit is to be signed by the person verifying the bank statement and is willing and able to provide the student with financial support to cover their education and living expenses while in the U.S.
- Two (2) References: Applicants must submit 2 references. References must be someone that has known the applicant for at least two years and is not a family member. Reference must be someone who can speak on the applicant’s character. Reference forms can be found using the link below. References must be in English.
- Copy of Passport: A copy of the page (or pages) of the student’s passport that indicates their complete name, country of citizenship, passport number, and passport expiration date.