Transcript Requests

A transcript is an official record of a student's work. All academic records are confidential. Therefore, Randall must have a request signed by the student before transcripts are released. Forms for requesting transcripts are available through the Transcript Request Form, available online. The transcript fee should accompany each request.

In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), transcripts can be released only upon the request of the student. Transcript requests made by spouses, parents, or other family members, or by other agencies on behalf of the student, cannot be honored. All transcript requests must be in writing; requests made by telephone cannot be honored.

How to Request a Transcript

To request a copy of your Randall official transcript, please fill out a Transcript Request Form. The form can be printed and mailed, faxed or scanned and emailed to the address below. A $10.00 fee is assessed for each transcript. Payment can be made via cash, postal money order, check, or current credit/debit card information.

Requests should include the student's full name, maiden/former name (if applicable), social security number, date of birth, and the first and last dates the student attended Randall University. Please allow 3-5 business days for regular transcript processing.

Send the completed and signed form to:

Randall University
Registrar’s Office
3701 S. I-35 Service Road
Moore, Oklahoma 73160

or Fax to: 405-912-9050
or E-mail to: 

No transcript will be released nor certificate or degree granted until all outstanding debts have been paid in full.

ACCS Transcript Requests: If you are requesting a transcript as a former student of American Christian College and Seminary (ACCS), formerly American Bible College & Seminary (ABCS), formerly the University of Biblical Studies & Seminary of Oklahoma City, please click here.

Name Change Information

Notice of Name Change: Prior to July 1, 2016, Randall University operated under the name Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College. Earlier transcripts will display the name of the College at the time of the student’s matriculation and/or graduation. All transcripts produced after July 1, 2016 will be under the Randall University name regardless of the student’s dates of attendance.

When listing the school on a resume, one of the following methods is recommended:

Randall University (formerly Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College)

or Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College (now Randall University)


If you have questions, please send us an email or call the Registrar’s Office ( or 405.912.9017).