Request to Live Off-Campus Form


All freshmen and sophomore students are required to live on campus in the residence halls. Exceptions can be made for students who:

  1. Are a local resident who will commute from his or her parent’s permanent address in Moore, OK, or the surrounding communities (30-mile radius).
  2. Has attained the age of 21.
  3. Has attained junior status (64 hours).
  4. Married Randall students not meeting the above requirements that do not reside on campus will be assigned a room and all fees associated will be billed to the student’s Randall account.

Requests not meeting these criteria will be reviewed by the Dean of Students and the Director of Resident Life.

Randall University is deeply committed to student success. Students who live on campus are more likely to succeed spiritually and academically. Therefore, it is extremely rare that any other exceptions are approved.

The form below must be completed, submitted, and later signed by both the student and his or her parent/guardian.

Request for Release from Randall University Residence

To apply to live off-campus, please complete the form below.

    Your Name (required)
    Randall ID# (required)
    Primary Phone Number (required)
    Primary Email (required) Parent/Legal Guardian’s Phone Number (required)
    Please provide information below about the off-campus residence you are requesting. Do you already know where your off-campus residence will be located?
    If so, what is the street/mailing address of off-campus residence:
    What is the reason(s) you are requesting to be released from the Randall Residency Requirement (please see legitimate criteria above)? (required)
    I attest that all of the information I provided on this form is true. I acknowledge that it is a violation of Randall’s Student Code of Conduct to provide false information. Furthermore, I understand that providing false information will void this request. If you agree with the above statement, please enter your full name again here: (required)
    By signing I agree not to hold Randall University responsible for any off-campus activities with my child. I also understand the alcohol, drug, sexual immorality, and cohabitation policies will apply to my child as an off campus student. If you have shared the above statement with your parent/guardian, and they agree to abide by it, please provide their full name below:
    Note: You may later be required to provide signatures for both yourself and your parent/guardian.


    If you have any questions, please be in contact with Ms. Jody Blackwell, Dean of Students. You can email Ms. Blackwell directly at