Transcript Requests

A transcript is an official record of a student's work. All academic records are confidential. Therefore, Randall University (formerly Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College) must have a request signed by the student before transcripts are released. Forms for requesting transcripts are available at the bottom of the page. The transcript fee should accompany each request.

In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), transcripts can be released only upon the request of the student. Transcript requests made by spouses, parents, or other family members, or by other agencies on behalf of the student, cannot be honored. All transcript requests must be in writing; requests made by telephone cannot be honored.

The fee for all transcripts is $10.00 each, and a postal money order or check for the correct amount must accompany the written request. To request a copy of your Randall official transcript, please fill out the Transcript Request Form and print. Mail the completed form, along with the $10.00 fee, to the address shown below:

Randall University
Registrar Office
3701 S. I-35 Service Road
Moore, Oklahoma 73160

Phone: 405-912-9017
Fax: 405-912-9050

Requests should include the student's full name, maiden name (if applicable), social security number, date of birth, and the first and last dates the student attended Randall University (formerly Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College). Please allow 3-5 business days for regular transcript processing.

No transcript will be released nor certificate or degree granted until all outstanding debts have been paid in full.