Christian Ministry Program
What Randall's Christian Ministry Program offers:
The Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministry combines general education, biblical and practical theology, philosophical studies, and experiential learning in order to prepare the student for opportunities in various Christian Ministry fields. Alongside the core requirements students are free to choose from a variety of ministry specializations directed towards their calling or interest.
The student who completes this program will be able to:
- Interpret, defend, and articulate the foundational teachings of the Christian faith
- Apply sound methods of biblical interpretation in preaching and teaching
- Plan and develop effective programs of ministry in a local church context
- Analyze and evaluate effective models of Christian leadership in a ministry context
- Demonstrate professional skill in addressing the religious, social, and cultural needs of the members of a local church
Opportunities with a Christian Ministry Degree:
Each emphasis of this degree provides its own unique opportunities. Click on the links below to learn more about each of these program emphases:
Pastoral ministry, seminary/college professors, cross-cultural leaders.
Senior pastorate and/or church staff positions, cross-cultural leaders, para-church leadership positions.
Youth and Family Ministry
Youth/children ministry positions in local churches, youth camp directors, para-church leadership positions, YMCA/Daycare/Boys & Girls Club positions.
With a focus in any one of these areas, graduates will be equipped and prepared to serve in a variety of capacities as leaders and servants in their respective fields.
Find Out More:
Click on any of links above to access further information about the specializations in the Christian Ministry degree program, or use the links in the sidebar to the right.
Contact Christian Ministry Advisor:
Phone - 405.376.0921 (Church Office)
Email - email@example.com
"Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.'"