The Sports Management program provides a broad general education with Biblical studies at the core, to prepare students to serve and to function successfully in the sports discipline, or to operate successfully in a sports-related occupation. The student overall objectives are to:
- Exhibit proficiency in written and verbal sports communication
- Incorporate cultural diversity through the sports community
- Operate in a global environment and economy
- Exercise sound decision-making skills and recognize legal issues dealing with sports management
- Demonstrate core concepts of sports and management.
- Lead effectively and ethically in a sports organization