Have you heard about the Mr. and Ms. Saint Scholarship opportunity?
Each year, one male and one female student will be awarded the Mr. and Ms. Saint Scholarship, with winners receiving a $300 scholarship and runner-up finalists receiving a $100 scholarship.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Enrolled as a student at Randall. Does not have to be full-time student. If the upcoming semester will be the student’s first semester at Randall, he/she is not eligible to apply.
- Student must be involved on campus beyond class attendance.
- Student must submit an application by January 15, 2020. Application links below.
- As part of the application, students must submit a minimum 300-word essay explaining his/her community service experience, campus involvement, and statement of future plans.
- Applications and essays will be reviewed by various faculty and staff and narrowed down to three female and three male finalists.
- Finalists will be notified on January 17, 2020. Those chosen as finalists must introduce themselves in chapel on January 23, 2020. The student body will vote for winners at the end of chapel. If the student misses chapel for a school sponsored activity, he/she can contact Ms. Blackwell to have an email sent to the student body (if so desired).
- If chosen as a finalist, students must attend the Homecoming ceremony on January 24, 2020 during halftime of the men’s basketball game. Finalists are encouraged to dress in business professional or formal attire. The winners will be announced during the traditional Homecoming ceremony.