Students: This checklist is provided for your convenience. We encourage you to download this sheet and check off each item that applies as you complete them. Any necessary links are provided below. This will help ensure that all of your Financial Aid paperwork is on-time and complete.
- Complete the FAFSA (New filing date of October 1) (FAFSA)
- Fill out Verification Paperwork (if requested by the Financial Aid Office)
- Complete the Interview (VFAO) (VFAO Interview)
- Complete an MPN (Master Promissory Note - for 1st time borrowers of Sub/Unsub loans only and if approved) (Student MPN)
- Fill out the Student Accounts Form (Student Accounts Form)
Transfer Students (only those students who have attended other schools):
- Transcripts (you will need to get these from your previous school. Make sure you get ALL of them.)
PLUS (Parent Loan Under Student…if approved):
- PLUS Loan Application (PLUS Application)
- MPN (Master Promissory Note for parent. Student MPN link is above) (Parent MPN)
Graduate Student (if approved for loans):
- Plus Loan Application (PLUS Application)
- MPN (Unsub loan only) (Unsub MPN)
- MPN (PLUS loan) (Grad. PLUS MPN)
Any student who may have Direct Federal Loans must complete Exit Counseling if they are no longer attending school or have dropped to less than half-time enrollment. To perform Exit Counseling, please go here.