We hope you are safe and healthy. COVID-19 has created unique challenges for us all.
In late March, the U.S. Congress and President Trump signed into law the CARES Act. This Act included funding for students that have had disruptions of campus operations due to COVID-19. These could include housing, course materials, technology, health-care and child-care expenses.
As a means to distribute these funds, we are asking for qualified students to complete a short grant application. The expenses must be verifiable (i.e. receipts, documentation, etc.). The maximum grant award is $1,000.
The deadline to submit an application is June 15.
If you have questions, please call Randall University Bursar, Bobby Thompson, at (405) 912-9014 or via email at email@example.com.
CARES Act Grant Qualifications
- Currently enrolled undergraduate students taking classes on RU’s campus.
- Must be either an eligible U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen who is eligible for Title IV funding.
- Students who have or can demonstrate financial need or hardship caused by or because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Students who are not in default on a federal student loan.
- Students who have completed a CARES Act Emergency Grant Application.