What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or social security number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How might this information be used?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience—Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website—We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service—Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions—Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails —The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
Yes. (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser, if you allow, that enable the site or provider's system to recognize your browser, capture, and remember certain information.)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (COPPA)
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
3701 S. I-35 Service Rd, Moore, OK 73160
(405) 912-9000 or email@example.com